Our Special Amenities
Making your Visits Exceptional
We offer many exceptional amenities to increase the enjoyment and relaxation of our patient’s visits. Patients are pampered in an environment that delicately soothes and relaxes their senses. Patients know this as soon as they walk through the door: inviting smiles and laughter, soft, rich carpeting, fresh cut lavender aroma, soothing music, scented candles.
They are greeted as friends and neighbors with warm and friendly smiles, great conversations and captivating humor from my staff, and receive the very best in total dental care and personalized attention. It doesn’t matter if you are visiting us for a routine cleaning or a complete smile makeover your visit will be exceptional.
Our Special Amenities Include:
Additional Shops in Heritage Square:
Mountain Pass Planning: financial advisors for every level of client,
- Rhinebeck Savings Bank: personalized services by your local bank at your doorstep
- Applied Materials: computer parts mfg. and design
- Law Offices: Michelle N. Daly, Esq.,(personal attny svcs.), Angela Zagreda, (criminal law, DUI, DWI), Carly Lynch-McGuire, criminal defense attn.
- Harmony Garden School of Music: introducing music and more to your child
- Debbie Justs CHC, AADP: Weight Loss Coach
- Jesse Doughty, CPA: accountant and bookkeeping services
- more professional services (CPA, legal, physical therapy, medical pediatrics) and more.
HOPEWELL JUNCTION OFFICE HOURS
Tuesday, Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday — Monday: Closed
Phone: (845) 227-7787
In case of emergency please call the office or text (914) 715-7709